-
C
HotSexyBeef 24h mute
While I don't know what this is about, I can assure you insulting staff won't get you unmuted- Captin_NutJob
- Post #4
- Forum: General
-
C
Easter Rewards!
Didn't know I found a 50 and 150 skill point egg..noice. 50 skill points on archery 150 skill points on mining and idk who to share my premium with..i hate all of you- Captin_NutJob
- Post #9
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
C
[Vote] What bothers you most about the server?
- Captin_NutJob
- Post #36
- Forum: General
-
C
[Vote] What bothers you most about the server?
I understand that you guys want to sort stuff out yourself, but we've asked you repeatedly to use war chat for arguments. When nobody listens, that's when we have to step in and take action. There's no place for that in global chat.- Captin_NutJob
- Post #24
- Forum: General
-
C
[Vote] What bothers you most about the server?
Posts aren't removed unless it's for good reason, so it's most likely that the post was involved in an argument or some type or drama- Captin_NutJob
- Post #10
- Forum: General
-
C
The Storm is merging with Mineplex!
/rate mentally challenged- Captin_NutJob
- Post #11
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
C
The Storm is merging with Mineplex!
if this is real, this is pretty cool, but it is April Fools day..so..- Captin_NutJob
- Post #7
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
C
Storm Shards!
RIP +7 sword aka Dick Demolisher. gone but not forgotten- Captin_NutJob
- Post #12
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
C
Custom Prefix?
you guys just wanna make a penis prefix..y'all ain't sneaky- Captin_NutJob
- Post #10
- Forum: Feedback
-
C
Satan God wanted this to happen I have done my duty
press f to pay respects- Captin_NutJob
- Post #2
- Forum: General
-
C
Lysergia - Town Rank
sort of off topic, but this is the best looking town in my opinion- Captin_NutJob
- Post #2
- Forum: General
-
C
Regarding Name Changes
Not sure it it's the actual reason, but I assume it's because the inventory, pets, and statistics are a part of the actual game, while the towns, perks, titles, etc are via plugin- Captin_NutJob
- Post #4
- Forum: News & Announcements