-
E
Recommended Mods
Oh I wouldn't use it, I was just curious what it was -
E
Recommended Mods
If mini maps aren't available server side then I'm fine getting my own but I was just suggesting if it was possible, I think everyone could benefit from it :) -
E
Recommended Mods
I think it would be nice to have a minimap option and either gravestones (so your stuff doesn't despawn) or waypoints (so you can find your way back to your point of death easily) -
E
Command Books
Just a passing thought, I've noticed the last two pages of the /help just say the commands are null and also finding the information and right configuration for town commands etc difficult to come by. After chatting with a Mod as well, they felt books - similar to those you get when you join the... -
E
Fix The Server Riot... Kicked for flying again... or Too many packets
There's extreme lag again, dropped through the floor and being suffocated -
E
Forcing Moving.
I know, but as I knew you were upset also, I felt it only right you both were aware of my intentions. -
E
Forcing Moving.
Mlyn and Groudan, these are the facts and this is the deal... I choice the area I did because it was unclaimed and I liked the landscape for building on. I joined the nation that apposes yours because I made friends in that nation, not because I wanted to trap you in. Frost Falls is a peaceful... -
E
Fix The Server Riot... Kicked for flying again... or Too many packets
Yeah, I had this too! I thought the server might be being updated or something