1. E

    Easter Rewards!

    he said only with yourself <3 my friend is a legitimate person and I believe I am one too :3
  2. E

    Easter Rewards!

    can I share premium with a friend who also got premium and then we get 2 months? I would like 8 of my 50 skill points to finish swords and the rest to taming
  3. E

    [Vote] What bothers you most about the server?

    Can't you abuse this too easily still? Afk next to grinder for 30 mins, take wooden swords out to kill em, rinse repeat. Wait till worth 10000mil leave your town via stargates win Or just set a grinder protected by outpost right out of spawn that works too.
  4. E

    [Vote] What bothers you most about the server?

    and stealing of horses and saddles
  5. E

    [Vote] What bothers you most about the server?

    It will break the economy of the server
  6. E

    [Vote] What bothers you most about the server?

    1. But that is no fun 2. Already done 3. Will break the server 4. Sounds great
  7. E

    [Vote] What bothers you most about the server?

    I dun like the anti cheat it's too op
  8. E

    Solution To Animal/Villager Killing

    plis never finish :p I like the status quo
  9. E

    Who r my friends?

    Looks like I'm never one when you are :p
  10. E

    Engineer Glitch

    Got all dem perks free :3
  11. E

    Who r my friends?

    I've never seen you on the server :p