1. P

    The Storm - What's Next

    Hey Riot I would be honored to help in any way possible with this new endeavor. Feel free to call upon me if you need anyone to help design different thematic and aesthetic aspects, with an emphasis on the design and layout of various structures such as the central hub and various maps and...
  2. P

    [Vote] What bothers you most about the server?

    Honestly, the community is great... Really nice people. There are just some rotten apples in the bunch that spoil the experience ^^^^
  3. P

    Solution To Animal/Villager Killing

    Yeah, I agree with that. Phase is one of my favorites
  4. P

    Solution To Animal/Villager Killing

    I think that instead of disabling all spells, disabling some spells, such as Phase, Firenova, and Purge, would be awesome.
  5. P

    Bena is meen

    I wish I could be as awesome as Riot.
  6. P

    Lysergia - Town Rank

    Feel free to come visit!