1. Pigrider102

    World protection

    IMO. I agree. I don't like always going to the mining world to get minerals and wood, etc. If i found say sugar can 2 blocks out of my town that i couldn't find in the mining world i'd have to claim that block just to get the item. And also, about community building, I feel if you build in...
  2. Pigrider102

    New map up

    Didnt feel like reading too long
  3. Pigrider102

    Server Update!

    Interesting. Very cool.
  4. Pigrider102

    Teh CTRL-V thread/room/chamber/t

    The Warrior way Stephen Curry and 3s made all the difference against the Grizzlies. lol idek
  5. Pigrider102

    About Norende Joining Gilda.. If We Join *Town/Nation leaders look at this*

    TBH: Hamnation is peaceful (I got you Eternal)
  6. Pigrider102

    [Vote] What bothers you most about the server?

    /pa j with archer sucks its op af community isn't something he can change i'd like to see more events. like competitions either survival or pvp related. more things to do and look forward too (i.e fishing competition, pvp comp, fishing, etc.)
  7. Pigrider102

    My town (soon)

    So I have been thinking about having a town for a while, but this is just a thread to ask if anyone was interested in becoming a resident in the future or to help the beginning stages. Thanks, Pigrider102 ------------------------------------- Name Suggestions...
  8. Pigrider102

    #GIVEAWAY

    Groudan i entered ign: Pigrider102
  9. Pigrider102

    #GIVEAWAY

    I will join
  10. Pigrider102

    How do you buy plots

    I want to buy one do i have to ask riot when hes on I'm buying that 2500 one next to bowman