-
S
Ultimate farms
gg 2014-12-20_17.58.32.png 2014-12-20_17.58.34.png 2014-12-20_17.58.38.png -
S
Not an appeal, but put it here cuz ¥ø∫ø
Wait wait wait somehow my greif causes you to be rude at a new player? -
S
Not an appeal, but put it here cuz ¥ø∫ø
Maybe if you didn't act like a jerk to others, they might return your kindness. -
S
Towns & Nations changes
Well shops are extreamly expensive to first of all get the class then to make a shop at spawn (not to mention stargates too ;-; ) and the economy isnt good for shopkeepers to regain costs to things like shops- Setery10
- Post #5
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
S
Towns & Nations changes
will shops at spawn (or towns) get an update?- Setery10
- Post #2
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
S
[Forum Game] Protect the cookie
I use a diamond pick axe I place the cookie in a locked chest- Setery10
- Post #8
- Forum: Forum Games
-
S
[Forum Game] Protect the cookie
I give you ipecac and place the cookie in a landmine field in a bombproof dome- Setery10
- Post #6
- Forum: Forum Games
-
S
[Forum Game] Protect the cookie
I jump in the portal turn on keep inventory, then suicide I hide the cookie under the sleeping Libraraddict's bed- Setery10
- Post #4
- Forum: Forum Games
-
S
[Forum Game] Protect the cookie
I pry the hinges off of the safe and take the cookie out of the box I hid the cookie in my stomach- Setery10
- Post #2
- Forum: Forum Games