1. Smaland47

    Teh CTRL-V thread/room/chamber/t

    View embedded content im getting music 4 plug.dj
  2. Smaland47

    Resource Pack

    no for a further reply to you mlyn, That would take around .. Well not sure. Besides, it won't fit perfectly in the hotbar/inventory ;-;
  3. Smaland47

    Resource Pack

    i can try Thanks! It did take a lot of time. Mostly due to me just being lazy. But there were some items that are just plain hard to redraw.
  4. Smaland47

    Resource Pack

    V 4.7 -Replaced faithful clock with custom -Replaced faithful compass with custom -Changed snow grass to look more like frozen grass -Replaced faithful bow with custom -tweaked diamond sword -tweaked lapis -made golden tools cooler -tweaked quartz -adjusted hoes/scythes to look better -made...
  5. Smaland47

    [Vote] What bothers you most about the server?

    I liked the old ma better <3 And lag. I don't like lag. No one likes lag. I haven't been playing much lately, so haven't been noticing the fights, but when they do break out when I'm on they look pretty serious. I can easily fix my not going on a lot, but I don't know how the fights can be...
  6. Smaland47

    The Storm is merging with Mineplex!

    YAAAY XENFORO
  7. Smaland47

    Why is it always raining?

    Screenshot_79.png peppyk made me well uh.png
  8. Smaland47

    Why is it always raining?

    THE HOT ONE 3.png
  9. Smaland47

    Why is it always raining?

    ​IMG
  10. Smaland47

    Why is it always raining?

    BECAUSE IT'S THE STORM
  11. Smaland47

    i am meen

    thank for report player banned for rude
  12. Smaland47

    LiveMap updated!

    I show sarcasm with bad spelling and grammar. :D Although I think I could've worded that better. I have almost no lag with this version. Previous version lagged me. Thanks for improving it. As for the default pack, oh well. I can tell what blocks are and that's what matters
  13. Smaland47

    LiveMap updated!

    default pack option pls Not needed but I'd like it. Also. This new version lags me almost nothing unlike the previous version, so thanks for that!
  14. Smaland47

    Recommended Mods

    i rekomen opfitine 10/10 it's ok