1. W

    About Norende Joining Gilda.. If We Join *Town/Nation leaders look at this*

    Never apart of this? Next time don't start talking then.
  2. W

    About Norende Joining Gilda.. If We Join *Town/Nation leaders look at this*

    ill admit you are wrong your points are invalid, you have no idea what I would do. Your best bet would be to stop talking. Oh and disagreeing, did Riot just add that button to make it look nice? I don't think so.
  3. W

    About Norende Joining Gilda.. If We Join *Town/Nation leaders look at this*

    You assumed wrong as always. You barely know anything about me so don't even start.
  4. W

    About Norende Joining Gilda.. If We Join *Town/Nation leaders look at this*

    I have not talked about it for awhile besides when people bring it up. I do not know why you keep talking when you clearly do not know what went down. kk thx pal No one said it did.
  5. W

    About Norende Joining Gilda.. If We Join *Town/Nation leaders look at this*

    “I don’t see why everyone is making a big deal about it” considering the fact that everyone isn’t here your point is invalid. “Scrubland took time and effort into building this” Scrubland did not build it alone, many different people built it. I am butt-hurt?! Maybe you should ask Lex & Gri why...
  6. W

    About Norende Joining Gilda.. If We Join *Town/Nation leaders look at this*

    What do you mean bring this off topic. Lex just said "I didt do anything to you until you stole our gold with Wacky". How do you not expect me to reply and defend myself? You started this argument let me finish it for you.
  7. W

    About Norende Joining Gilda.. If We Join *Town/Nation leaders look at this*

    Thank you, as land and I were not the only ones who started this.
  8. W

    First manned mission into spawn

    HOORAY