-
An Update
Everyone get downloading! It may take an hour.- WinterSolstice8
- Post #2
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
Town: Asterism of the Blue Star is now available for download!
This is where it went up to in survival mode. Later on I'll develop it a little more.- WinterSolstice8
- Post #2
- Forum: General
-
Town: Asterism of the Blue Star is now available for download!
A download link is available through HERE- WinterSolstice8
- Thread
- Replies: 3
- Forum: General
-
Progress so far
Riot couldn't figure out why that was happening. Also the survival world isn't up at this time. Also, I think the fall into the void is just a one time thing.- WinterSolstice8
- Post #5
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
Which one are you ?
I'm the World Builder. You see this planet? First day, Solstice said,"Let their be light". The second day, Solstice said, "let there be light source". It literally starts something like that. Then I start my own club with blackjack and hookers. Then I make the roads and storage, followed by...- WinterSolstice8
- Post #10
- Forum: General
-
The Storm - What's Next
Should anyone not staff just be redirected to the creative server until that's down? Also it's whitelisted now because it's in developmental stages for the new hub and minigame additions.- WinterSolstice8
- Post #16
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
The Storm - What's Next
Confirmed, zombie! Get the survival kits. Arm yourself in canned food and judo, to live off the land.- WinterSolstice8
- Post #9
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
"Clocks Edge" not live - CookieMage107
Everyone must know "actual cannibal, Shia Labeouf ".- WinterSolstice8
- Post #3
- Forum: General
-
Disguise packs now available!
Do any of those have guardians in them?- WinterSolstice8
- Post #2
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
September 2015 - Monthly Map
I think I'll go with the 3500 crystals please- WinterSolstice8
- Post #15
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
September 2015 - Monthly Map
Bit of a forewarning on the amplified world, despite it having different inventory accesses, it'll be able to change where your homes are set.- WinterSolstice8
- Post #10
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
September 2015 - Monthly Map
When it started up, I was there and started a thing, but I haven't been on there since. I have a lot of projects going at once.- WinterSolstice8
- Post #9
- Forum: News & Announcements