-
Trick or Treating is now live!
Nice!!! Cant wait until tonight to try.- Zynbot
- Post #3
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
Which one are you ?
Oh My.... I'm gonna get @RiotShielder answer that one :p -
Which one are you ?
Which kind of minecraft player are you ? http://www.dorkly.com/post/67404/9-types-of-minecraft-players Check out the link and reply with the kind of person you are. -
September 2015 - Monthly Map
Oh and can we start working on the goals as soon as the maps up ? also, when will they be judged ?- Zynbot
- Post #4
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
World protection
I just need the perks to come out soon, so we can disable pvp in town and have more control. I hope craft book stays... that was soo useful. -
Server Update!
Well... /plot auto does not work. Such a disappointment.- Zynbot
- Post #3
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
Recommended Mods
@RiotShielder Is Zan's Minimap mod ok to use? It pretty much is a minimap that you can use to navigate around with and set way points. http://minecraftsix.com/zans-minimap-mod/ If riot says this is ok, this would be a good thing to use @EngRos -
HotSexyBeef 24h mute
Conversation with Time... A mute with no proof. http://gyazo.com/d02731a7a579f6b86bb5accf6675bb41 http://gyazo.com/1234b78ac937f8c4420f428c278389e8 http://gyazo.com/616c3e58bda207004b19389f0d9edaae http://gyazo.com/64efeef9a3fe301b4ffbc3f5e3b25f9d... -
HotSexyBeef 24h mute
Abusive, non reliable people like yourself time, should not be staff... I had access to that room, even dragon just told you in a pm that I have access to that room... The only reason why I don't have access to that room anymore is cause I name changed... I would like to see the proof of me...