groudan60

New member
Alright so I decided to do a giveaway
1st gets- 150 crystals and 3 diamond
2nd gets - 100 crystals and 64 sugar cane
3rd gets - 16 gold and 1 diamond
4th gets - 1 diamond and 32 hay bales
5th gets - 4 blaze rods and 1 diamond
everyone else else gets 5 gold
Enter with these steps:
Liking this post and replying enter below
Will be doing this on Dec. 26 and announcing all the winners then...
Good luck
Entered People:
dx2tuyen,
Grijizejager3,
PikachuPals,
mlyn148,
minershm,
E_Nater
Pigrider102
 
Randomizer used : http://www.random.org/lists/
In order, the winners are....

  1. minershm
  2. E_Nater
  3. PikachuPals
  4. Grijizejager3
  5. Pigrider102
  6. mlyn148
  7. dx2tuyen
  8. Nightwolf9 Hope you enjoyed. I will do these giveaways about every month or so....

BTW you guys will be rewarded in 2015 cause I can't be on dec. 26 - dec. 31