RiotShielder

New member
Because I really don't feel like writing everything on my own, I'll be providing rewards for those who help out with writing guides/improving the wiki.

Rewards
Guides: Citizen rank, and crystals for each guide
Wiki: Citizen rank, and crystals for significant contributions

What do we need done?

  • Guides to each perk
  • Wiki information for each spellcaster spell
  • Pictures for each engineer IC

How do I submit my guide?
Just post it under the general section. If it's good I'll sticky it and give you your rewards

How long does it need to be?
Long enough so that it covers the topic. It needs to provide someone who just joined the server for the first time with enough information that they know how the core of it works.

How many crystals will I get?
Depends on the quality of the guide. Could be anywhere between 1,000 to 5,000.
 
I editted the wiki 2 times <_<

edit: actually 4 i did the server commands section

edit 2: started a starting guide