Hey all!

Just introducing a few features I've added in the past couples of days (weeks?) I'm still planning to add a ton more, and with spawn being updated, we'll soon have a ton of space for new storylines for quests! Along with this, we'll be opening up a few new server shops in those buildings, and we'll work on adding some NPCs to populate those areas as well. We're going to be adding a lot of new buildings soon, and we're finishing up the last renovations of the old ones.

Now, onto the features.

Horse Storing
This is kinda hard to explain, so I'll give an example

Let's say I found this sweet horse. His name is Rick.
​IMG

I'm outside of spawn, and want to take him to my house on the edge of the map. Normally, I'd have to walk him 5000+ blocks, but now, I don't have to!

Just take off his saddle, and he'll be saved in it
​IMG

Right-click the ground with the saddle, and he's back!
​IMG

Storm Shards
Storm shards are found when killing mobs and breaking blocks. They are somewhat rare, and are used to upgrade your items, similar to enchantments. However, they stack with enchantments, and add a percent-based extra damage to your item. You can upgrade it up to 10 times, however the item has a chance of breaking when upgrading.

​IMG