TimeGlitch

New member
Screen shots from the conversation in which the player HotSexyBeef attempted to have me unlock a door for him under false pretenses. IF you request help from a mod, be sure that your being 100% honest. I will not accept people requesting my time to help them simply to meet their own ends. - Expect that I will follow up on everything you say during this time if the help requested is suspect.

The door in question was purposefully locked by DragonWithAid's and was done so with the express permission and knowledge of Arrowgirl. Furthermore I have confirmed (with Arrowgirl) that HotSexyBeef did not contact Arrowgirl on this matter.

Being that this is the first instants of enforcement on the matter of lying to a mod it will only be enforced by a 24 hour mute. Further abuse of this sort will be dealt with more severely.

To break it down into the rules as they are written with /rules:

-having a mod unlock a chest or door which you do not expressly own falls under the rules of Griefing
-lying to a staff member who is attempting to help you in a hopes to manipulate the situation to your benefit falls under the rule of : Respect all other players and all staff members

Lying to a Moderator will not be tolerated.

The claim of contacting the owner of the locked door can be found in this screen shot:

2015-05-03_09.03.49.png

These screenshots contain the rest of the conversation that I was able to screen cap:

2015-05-03_09.03.37.png 2015-05-03_09.03.42.png 2015-05-03_09.03.46.png 2015-05-03_09.03.51.png
 
Abusive, non reliable people like yourself time, should not be staff... I had access to that room, even dragon just told you in a pm that I have access to that room... The only reason why I don't have access to that room anymore is cause I name changed...

I would like to see the proof of me lying about having access to that room, because from what I can see, you can see in the screen shots that I was informing you that I had access to that room.

Your an abusive staff, you cause crap with Detern's town, now you mute me without any valid proof. So here is some screenshots I have on this...

And in the future, any fk up u do, I am gonna personally screen shot it and make new threads. Riot might as well increase the space on his website hosting, cause I will be creating alot of threads as you do fk up alot.

http://gyazo.com/d02731a7a579f6b86bb5accf6675bb41
Warning others for grief 3x, still no kick or mute or even ban.
http://gyazo.com/1234b78ac937f8c4420f428c278389e8
 
The conversation I had with Arrow on skype confirming that you never contacted her. Apologies for the ass hat comment, it was at the time between friends and I was grumpy that you had lied to me in an attempt to have me unlock a door that was supposed to be locked.
Arrowproof.png
 
Also, just as well, I really only see this thread causing problems.

Should either take it into a private conversation or just forget about it...
For practical purposes, I wouldn't keep this public/allow them to respond.
 
mlyn148 said:
Also, just as well, I really only see this thread causing problems.

Should either take it into a private conversation or just forget about it...
For practical purposes, I wouldn't keep this public/allow them to respond.
I double checked with arrow if she was ok with that screen cap that picture. I didn't edit the photo because people would start screaming foul play.

Also, I posted this publicly because I knew people would call "abuse" on it. People can make their own opinions on it now. I'm quite frankly tired of sitting around for an hour explaining things. We need a forum section where we can post why punishments where, or where not given out.
 
triple posting, pls ban

pls dun mute me, i fan.

Time is nice to pplz, pls dun mess with him. He has more pwr than u. Not to abuse but to solv problems that u may hav. respect dat.