Hey everyone!

As promised, I'm adding a few new perks to the premium ranks, I still have a lot more planned for them and the server, but this is what will be available soon™

Armor Stand & Item Frame locking
This is a feature that many have requested, and we'll be releasing it within the next few days. You'll soon be able to use /lock on both armor stands and item frames. They *should* function just the same as regular locks, however there aren't any guarantees. This will be available to everyone.

Mob locking
Another feature that has been asked for many times, you will be able to lock any peaceful mob of your choice, this should also function the same as regular locks, but once again, no guarantees. This will be available to premium only for now, and may expand to everyone in the future.

Marks
Something I've been working on for a little while, and still have a lot left to do, is marks! A mark will, when active, leave particles behind as you walk. Premium I, II, and III will all unlock different marks, and they will be premium only.

​IMG

Other premium perks
I have a lot of other ideas that I need to iron out before posting/creating! I want to focus on the actual server first though, as much as I appreciate your purchases, my goal is to make a fun experience for everyone on the server.