Hey everyone!

I'm announcing a huge change to a core part of the server -- quests.

We will be replacing our current quest system with a brand new one, which will provide a much more immersive experience compared to our current one.

This will also allow us to create much more complex quests.


Note this feature will be in the coming weeks/months, I have a lot of work to do!
 
mlyn148 said:
This makes no sense

Just wait until you have the info THEN make the thread
I have the info, I just don't feel like writing

AND IF YOU WANNA PLAY IT THIS GAME
Just wait until you have the blocks, THEN buy the plot.
 
RiotShielder said:
I have the info, I just don't feel like writing

AND IF YOU WANNA PLAY IT THIS GAME
Just wait until you have the blocks, THEN buy the plot.
o

But I had good reasoning

Someone may have bought the plot beforehand.
But no one would have made this thread before you.
 
mlyn148 said:
o

But I had good reasoning

Someone may have bought the plot beforehand.
But no one would have made this thread before you.
Oi you better have a shop up in the next 2-3 days. And I could've but I might forget to write the post.
 
He's been working on a shit ton of stuff lately tho
Calling him lazy for delaying an official announcement for something that won't be implemented for a short while is hardly fair.
 
dx2tuyen said:
He's been working on a shit ton of stuff lately tho
Calling him lazy for delaying an official announcement for something that won't be implemented for a short while is hardly fair.
no u
 
dx2tuyen said:
He's been working on a shit ton of stuff lately tho
Calling him lazy for delaying an official announcement for something that won't be implemented for a short while is hardly fair.
Plz dx, I jk wit him..... I thought you were smarter than that XD (plsdunhurtme)