mlyn148

New member
The wiki needs some serious refinement. This includes but is not limited to:

  • Fine tuning
    • Grammar
    • Punctuation
    • Sentence structure
    • Etc
  • Complete reworks
    • Changing a paragraph completely
    • Reformatting a page
    • Etc
Now, first off, I would appreciate if someone helped me out with spells. I haven't used all of them, and I need someone experienced or knowledgable to edit them. I'll do what I can.

Some pages are flat out retarded. They are poorly worded, the sentences are either too long or short, and they contain either outdated or unnecessary information. Fix them so that they appear as though they were written by people whose IQs aren't on the clock.

I will be working on this wiki as long as it stands, but for a while I'm going to edit it more heavily. People who have extensive knowledge in a certain perk or area overall should check out their section for any areas titled "Placeholder", which at this point is mainly just spells.

So, please help me out.
Happy editing!