Hey everyone!

Today we got all 3 tiers of spellcaster up and running, however currently only Spellcaster I is available. You can get it for free (it will cost crystals later) at the trainers near the blacksmith.

Using spellcaster is easy, I'll document it better later on.

A list of your spells can be seen here: http://ts-mc.net/wiki/spellcaster/ or by using /c list
Use the command /c <spellname> to cast that spell. Most spells cost redstone and/or lapis lazuli

Spellcaster Trainers
​IMG

Backpacks were added as well! Use the command /backpack to access it. Please note that you lose your backpack items on death.

Currently this is how many slots each perk/rank gets. This may change in the future

Drifter: 1 row
Commoner: 2 rows
Citizen: 3 rows
Tier 1 of ANY perk: 4 rows
Tier 2 of ANY perk: 5 rows
Tier 3 of ANY perk: 6 rows

/backpack
​IMG

Skill caps were also raised.
Power Level cap 1500 > 2500
Individual skill cap 250 > 500

Skills will be raised again when at least 3 players have reached a power level of 2500.

This marks a good step for the future of the server. We will be adding a lot more soon, and I've got some changes to the Mob Arena planned for the near future.

I'm always open to suggestions! Please if you have any ideas, post them in the suggestions area of the forum. We do reward any good suggestions with crystals to the poster.