Hey everyone!

This is just a post regarding to what I feel needs to be done with the server currently, and it should serve to allow me and everyone else to see what my goals are for the server, and overall what I'd like to get accomplished.

Firstly, I've hardly been active on the server in the last few weeks. I've been busy with other things, such as school and clients, however with spring break coming next week, I'll have about two weeks in which I can focus on improving the server, hopefully I'll have enough time to do some major improvements.

Things I'd like to get done short-term

Go through suggestions, add the things I said I would
Read back on old posts/announcements and see what I didn't accomplish, and try to finish that
Re-add all quests, and get all NPC shops working
Create a few new plugins
I have around 3 new feature sets I'd like to add, just depends on when I have time to work on them
I have 3 plugins planned for server protection, such as a logging system for diamonds/emeralds, as well as PvP protection.
Stop x-raying so I can focus on things that aren't idiotic

Alcohol plugin (For the tavern)

Improve existing plugins
Create GUI for titles
More ads/tips
Fix shop warps
Add and refine death messages

Create more shop plots, add embassy plots
Add more features to premium & town ranks

Long-term objectives

Create a second Mob Arena
The second Mob Arena is a longer-term goal. These changes will take time; the immediate priority is catching up on existing suggestions, quests, shops, and unfinished features.