EDIT: April Fools!
Hey everyone!
As some of you know, I was the web developer for Red Warfare for the period of a few months, after Red Warfare merged with Mineplex, me, libraryaddict, and sterling (One of the owners of Mineplex) had come to an agreement that once lib was situated over there, they'd bring me over to redo their Enjin forums into a custom XenForo site, and I'm happy to announce today that effective tomorrow, I will be Mineplex's official web developer.
All premium rank members will be given equivalent lifetime ranks over at Mineplex, we still have some details to work out, but currently they have no official plans to be creating a towny/survival type server, however they do have many excellent mini games that you'll surely enjoy!
I'm very happy with the server and this community, so that you all for the time you've put into it. We'll be putting the map up for download soon, so that you can enjoy it in singleplayer!
Thanks for the great times everyone
- Riot
Hey everyone!
As some of you know, I was the web developer for Red Warfare for the period of a few months, after Red Warfare merged with Mineplex, me, libraryaddict, and sterling (One of the owners of Mineplex) had come to an agreement that once lib was situated over there, they'd bring me over to redo their Enjin forums into a custom XenForo site, and I'm happy to announce today that effective tomorrow, I will be Mineplex's official web developer.
All premium rank members will be given equivalent lifetime ranks over at Mineplex, we still have some details to work out, but currently they have no official plans to be creating a towny/survival type server, however they do have many excellent mini games that you'll surely enjoy!
I'm very happy with the server and this community, so that you all for the time you've put into it. We'll be putting the map up for download soon, so that you can enjoy it in singleplayer!
Thanks for the great times everyone
- Riot