1. Bena

    A Mob Problem

    Wait... I thougt I heard Riot got an "awesome" idea that would prevent mob grinding or something...
  2. Bena

    Count to -1337

    5
  3. Bena

    Count to -1337

    2
  4. Bena

    WinterSolstice8: The best builder in town

    wanna join my town? I can try 2 make CaptainS come on the server while livestreaming or something...
  5. Bena

    Fix The Server Riot... Kicked for flying again... or Too many packets

    Looks like when I join it says: "[Towny Error] Locked in Safe mode!" So it is totally something wrong with the Towny plugin :p
  6. Bena

    Teh CTRL-V thread/room/chamber/t

    o... ok then. Here it is for 2 day: It's in a playlist... I am listening 2 allot of these songs...
  7. Bena

    Fix The Server Riot... Kicked for flying again... or Too many packets

    I can try ;) Riot said it was because of Miksu... I can remember when it happened, I just stood still and I didn't get kicked out. Well, I got kicked a few times before that, but o well. I can also remember that Riot was on or something. I was atleast talking 2 him, but he wasn't talking 2 me...
  8. Bena

    Teh CTRL-V thread/room/chamber/t

    I don't understand it...
  9. Bena

    Fix The Server Riot... Kicked for flying again... or Too many packets

    Same, I were just able 2 logg out. Didn't have anything on me doe...
  10. Bena

    Resource Pack

    aww ;-;
  11. Bena

    Resource Pack

    Nice dude! Luv your resource pack. Psst, can you add my face to something?
  12. Bena

    Easter Rewards!

    Read one more time ;)
  13. Bena

    Easter Rewards!

    O wait, I got 150 skill?! O, I need time to think of what I should choose... He said you can't stack them. Soo... no.
  14. Bena

    Easter Rewards!

    I don't know who I wanna share my premium with, and because I am already premium... can I share my premium with 2 people? Or can I just get some extra crystals? Oh well, up to Riot. Oh yeah Riot. If someone gets a month of premium, and they put suff in their backpack. If they forget to take it...
  15. Bena

    Grijz is meen

    You are too heavy to move... and you always sleeps all the time..