Smaland47
New member
V 4.7
[*] Bowl Textures Originalified
[*] Command block is now 32x (it's even too)
[*]http://prntscr.com/677pum
[*] Added chainmail armor
[*]Thought about making other blocks 32x. Tried dirt. Abandoned thought. May continue in future. *cough v5 cough*
[*]Fixed Alex looking sad.
[*] Fixed leg armor looking too big in comparison to chestplate and boots
[*] http://prntscr.com/6b2x4y
[*]Started work on blocks. Will show eventually. Blocks done: Dirt. Grass. Snow Grass. Coarse Dirt. To be done: Mushroom grass. Todzol thing grass. They're not in this, as it would look uneven compared to everything else. Snow grass looks pretty cool though http://prntscr.com/6b7yiv
[*] Gave up on blocks. Put in todo list.
[*] Adjusted pumpkin blur to make it less blurry
[*]Removed RWF Hub from title and moved to own resource pack
[/list]
~~~
V 4.3
Changes:
Well, hello there.
I thought I'd bring my resource pack over here. It's pretty cool I'd say.
It's pretty much faithful, but not. I dislike faithful. Just me
.
So I started making my own items. It took a long while due to my constant putting it off (I don't even see fish all that much, wheat is hard, etc) But eventually I finished it and released it on RWF. Due to the site going down and random things I've added, it's time for me to put it somewhere else. Which would be here.
Features:
Pictures
View embedded content View embedded content
[youtube]LysikfE85-c[/youtube]
[youtube]hFP4f03l5dk[/youtube]
Nearly everything it changes are in those screenshots.
I've made all of the items in the pack.. except for the fire. I honestly have no idea where that came from, probably from another resource pack I downloaded..
Lastly, the download. Could be firstly but oh well.
Download
And there you have it! Give feedback in a PM and I will be happy.
These are some resource packs.. They may never be updated or may be updated soon. Who knows?
RWF Panorama Title[youtube]c8WqEtSFNqY[/youtube] Download
RWF Blocks - In progress. Expect it to be done in a while i mean never. No exact dates.
peppyk's uber yolo scourgey sonic swagpack - Exactly what it says.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ov7a7koqs1v7er/uber+yolo+scourgey+sonic+swagpack+-+Copy.zip
- -Replaced faithful clock with custom
-Replaced faithful compass with custom
-Changed snow grass to look more like frozen grass
-Replaced faithful bow with custom
-tweaked diamond sword
-tweaked lapis
-made golden tools cooler
-tweaked quartz
-adjusted hoes/scythes to look better
-made redstone trails 32x
-sharpened axes
-made rose thorns less ugly
-Replaced faithful particles with custom
-made tripwire 32x
-added map icons
-made beacon beam 32x
[*] Bowl Textures Originalified
[*] Command block is now 32x (it's even too)
[*]http://prntscr.com/677pum
[*] Added chainmail armor
[*]Thought about making other blocks 32x. Tried dirt. Abandoned thought. May continue in future. *cough v5 cough*
[*]Fixed Alex looking sad.
[*] Fixed leg armor looking too big in comparison to chestplate and boots
[*] http://prntscr.com/6b2x4y
[*]Started work on blocks. Will show eventually. Blocks done: Dirt. Grass. Snow Grass. Coarse Dirt. To be done: Mushroom grass. Todzol thing grass. They're not in this, as it would look uneven compared to everything else. Snow grass looks pretty cool though http://prntscr.com/6b7yiv
[*] Gave up on blocks. Put in todo list.
[*] Adjusted pumpkin blur to make it less blurry
[*]Removed RWF Hub from title and moved to own resource pack
[/list]
~~~
V 4.3
Changes:
- Armor is now original (+0.1)
- Diamond Sword looks cooler (+0.1)
- View embedded content
- Ah.. Memories.. It changes the title screen to be a panorama of the RWF Hub (+0.1)
- View embedded content
- If you wish to disable this, delete the "title" folder inside gui, which is inside textures, inside minecraft, inside assets, inside the resource pack.
Well, hello there.
I thought I'd bring my resource pack over here. It's pretty cool I'd say.
It's pretty much faithful, but not. I dislike faithful. Just me
So I started making my own items. It took a long while due to my constant putting it off (I don't even see fish all that much, wheat is hard, etc) But eventually I finished it and released it on RWF. Due to the site going down and random things I've added, it's time for me to put it somewhere else. Which would be here.
Features:
- Upgrading tools. Stone looks better than wood, diamond looks better than iron, gold is best looking.
- Emotional Steve.
- Bookcases instead of dirt/blankness for backgrounds.
- Cool Alex.
- Some blocks are also 32x. Such as webs, crops.. Flat blacks basically.
- Low fire. Of course.
- And every single item is 32x.
Pictures
View embedded content View embedded content
[youtube]LysikfE85-c[/youtube]
[youtube]hFP4f03l5dk[/youtube]
Nearly everything it changes are in those screenshots.
I've made all of the items in the pack.. except for the fire. I honestly have no idea where that came from, probably from another resource pack I downloaded..
Lastly, the download. Could be firstly but oh well.
Download
And there you have it! Give feedback in a PM and I will be happy.
These are some resource packs.. They may never be updated or may be updated soon. Who knows?
RWF Panorama Title[youtube]c8WqEtSFNqY[/youtube] Download
RWF Blocks - In progress. Expect it to be done in a while i mean never. No exact dates.
peppyk's uber yolo scourgey sonic swagpack - Exactly what it says.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ov7a7koqs1v7er/uber+yolo+scourgey+sonic+swagpack+-+Copy.zip