1. CookieMage107

    "Clocks Edge" not live - CookieMage107

    + = (READ ALONG WITH THE VIDEO) You're walking in Asterism There's no one around And you're low on cash Out of the corner of your eye, you spot it Clocks edge. It's towering there about 90 blocks up It starts on the ground And calls for you, It's getting to you! Clocks Edge. - You're walking...
  2. CookieMage107

    Halloween Event & Server Updates

    Neh this time churro will be hidden cuz Riot molesters stuff too much
  3. CookieMage107

    Halloween Event & Server Updates

    I can bring churro back from the dead... :eek:
  4. CookieMage107

    Which one are you ?

    I think I'm the recreationist? they didn't add "The lazy guy who does nothing"
  5. CookieMage107

    It's almost Halloween (Well, kinda)

    plz tell me you'll keep this forum style open after halloween, I love the look.
  6. CookieMage107

    Keystone layout

    Ok, I was just wondering cuz the pathway to keep seems a little far from the keep
  7. CookieMage107

    Keystone layout

    Is this an old layout?
  8. CookieMage107

    World protection

    Ooh I thought Time just had a very large claim... XD
  9. CookieMage107

    Server Update!

    Gone so I won't be on for this.
  10. CookieMage107

    Recommended Mods

    It's sick that I can't help but to watch it through everytime I see it...
  11. CookieMage107

    Recommended Mods

    All hail Shia LaBeouf? ._.
  12. CookieMage107

    Easter Rewards!

    I would like my 50 to go to my alchemy and my 150 to go to my fishing, and for premium I'll share it with EndTheMajorGamer.
  13. CookieMage107

    The Storm is merging with Mineplex!

    Gratz on MinePlexs official web developer!
  14. CookieMage107

    i am meen

    Lex = Bully
  15. CookieMage107

    Windows 10

    Windows 8.1 ;-;