-
T
Keystone layout
http://ts-mc.net/threads/the-city-of-keystone-d.644/ This is the link to the forum about the specifics of keystone and joining it. If you read that over and would like to become part of the town we have open acceptance at the moment. You can talk to either Domoman25 or myself in game to join...- TimeGlitch
- Post #7
- Forum: General
-
T
Keystone layout
keystone.png Rough idea of the city core, for the build crew- TimeGlitch
- Thread
- Replies: 6
- Forum: General
-
T
Server Update!
I rated it creative, because it has to do with a creative server; hurdur :3- TimeGlitch
- Post #5
- Forum: News & Announcements
-
T
Command Books
https://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/towny/wiki/Commands Here's a complete list of all of the towny commands, "/nation leave" currently does not work and is considered a bug. If your nation leader refuses to let you go its considered an abuse of a glitch and will be handled as player...- TimeGlitch
- Post #2
- Forum: Feedback
-
T
Fix The Server Riot... Kicked for flying again... or Too many packets
same issue, towny seems to be messed up (does not display on livemap) I can't log in right now EngRos but have a staff member online ready to tp you to spawn once this is fixxed before you log in or you will die and loose your stuff.- TimeGlitch
- Post #20
- Forum: General
-
T
HotSexyBeef 24h mute
your only allowed a max of 10 attachments in a post.- TimeGlitch
- Post #15
- Forum: General
-
T
HotSexyBeef 24h mute
1-10 hotsexybeef and my conversation post mute- TimeGlitch
- Post #11
- Forum: General
-
T
HotSexyBeef 24h mute
I double checked with arrow if she was ok with that screen cap that picture. I didn't edit the photo because people would start screaming foul play. Also, I posted this publicly because I knew people would call "abuse" on it. People can make their own opinions on it now. I'm quite frankly tired...- TimeGlitch
- Post #8
- Forum: General
-
T
HotSexyBeef 24h mute
The conversation I had with Arrow on skype confirming that you never contacted her. Apologies for the ass hat comment, it was at the time between friends and I was grumpy that you had lied to me in an attempt to have me unlock a door that was supposed to be locked. Arrowproof.png- TimeGlitch
- Post #5
- Forum: General
-
T
HotSexyBeef 24h mute
Screen shots from the conversation in which the player HotSexyBeef attempted to have me unlock a door for him under false pretenses. IF you request help from a mod, be sure that your being 100% honest. I will not accept people requesting my time to help them simply to meet their own ends. -...- TimeGlitch
- Thread
- Replies: 16
- Forum: General