DemonicChild666

New member
I would like to report i problem i am having with my mob spawner. I am having the problem of creepers blowing up and distroying block. I have also checked to see if explosive block breaking was turned on in the town, it was not. The problem seems to occur when i have one creeper explode and nothing happen but fallowing that right after another creeper explodes and thats when blocks get distroyed. The first time this happend was yesterday and i had riot come and do a roll back. It recently happend again yesterday also but much later. I hope this will be looked into and hopefully fixed.
 
A mob spawner for grinding???

I wasn't aware we were playing a crappy turn-based RPG with random encounters every 8 seconds
 
Wait... I thougt I heard Riot got an "awesome" idea that would prevent mob grinding or something...