lex_mine
New member
2015-03-20_22.31.16.png
ban pls
ban pls
ITS NOT RIOT ITS SATANGOD!!!!!11111!!PBrowne said:I wish I could be as awesome as Riot.
No plz ;-; I have feelings too ;-; I never ment to be meen ;-; I was just scared, because Lex showed me two other creepy pictures before the last one. So I was 2 scared to open it ;-;Grijzejager3 said:Bena, ur to R00D to life in this universe anymore. @EternalRegret break the ductape you placed on the universe to keep it together!
they r not creepyBena said:No plz ;-; I have feelings too ;-; I never ment to be meen ;-; I was just scared, because Lex showed me two other creepy pictures before the last one. So I was to scared to open it ;-;
They were ;-; I had nighmares about them yesterday ;-;lex_mine said:they r not creepy
oBena said:They were ;-; I had nighmares about them yesterday ;-;
Yes. I woke up like 6 times. I am 2 sleepy 4 you ;-;lex_mine said:
o.Bena said:Yes. I woke up like 6 times. I am 2 sleepy 4 you ;-;