TimeGlitch

New member
Nice haul from my shops basement. The doors that should of been locked obviously got unlocked when Riot fucked with the locks. Enjoy the items. It was legit, you didn't do anything technically wrong.

A warning to others, double check all your locks. Apparently I didn't check mine close enough after Riot fucked them on a whim.
 
I had 200 locks, then you removed the right for everyone to have that many locks, I randomly lost a number of my locks spread out through everything I had locked. -I told you about this-. I tried to double check my locks but I guess I missed this. So thanks.
 
It's fine BitterSire, it is actually my fault. I knew that it was an issue and I tried to re-lock the important locks - but I failed to re-lock the doors you came through. I'm not trying to cause you to get into trouble, or demand the return of the items. I'm just annoyed that Riot's actions caused this. If the lock number max hadn't changed, everything would of been locked up tight and nothing would of occurred, of if the lock max had changed while allowing players to retain the locks they currently had I would of been able to re-structure in safety.

I'm more hoping Riot uses this as a learning experience. Effecting things like this at random can have dramatic effects on his player base.