mlyn148

New member
A custom prefix feature for top donors would be really cool (Premium III).
A character limit could be set at 10, and they'd be able to set one solid color to it.
 
mlyn148 said:
Excuse me for the double post, but may I ask in what ways it's different?
I'm not planning to add a feature to set your own title, titles are meant to be earned and only have a specific number available. Premium members will get access to exclusive titles, perhaps allowing each premium III donor to create a new premium title that all other premium members can use.
 
RiotShielder said:
I'm not planning to add a feature to set your own title, titles are meant to be earned and only have a specific number available. Premium members will get access to exclusive titles, perhaps allowing each premium III donor to create a new premium title that all other premium members can use.
Personally, I think it'd be really cool if Premium III got to make their own unique title.
I don't see much of a difference between the two except that in one, it's more disappointing as all the other premiums can just use the rank you really wanted for yourself.
 
mlyn148 said:
Personally, I think it'd be really cool if Premium III got to make their own unique title.
I don't see much of a difference between the two except that in one, it's more disappointing as all the other premiums can just use the rank you really wanted for yourself.
I will buy premium if I can use Satanist
 
mlyn148 said:
Personally, I think it'd be really cool if Premium III got to make their own unique title.
I don't see much of a difference between the two except that in one, it's more disappointing as all the other premiums can just use the rank you really wanted for yourself.
/rate disagree
 
Detern said:
That's fine. Just saying if you want your opinion to hold any weight, you're going to have to offer a reason as to why you have it. Otherwise everyone, myself included, will just ignore you.

Because it seriously looks like you're just mad at me over that stupid plug.dj thing, lol.
 
mlyn148 said:
That's fine. Just saying if you want your opinion to hold any weight, you're going to have to offer a reason as to why you have it. Otherwise everyone, myself included, will just ignore you.

Because it seriously looks like you're just mad at me over that stupid plug.dj thing, lol.
k