RiotShielder
New member
Something similar to this is planned
mlyn148
New member
Nice.RiotShielder said:Something similar to this is planned
mlyn148
New member
Excuse me for the double post, but may I ask in what ways it's different?RiotShielder said:Something similar to this is planned
RiotShielder
New member
I'm not planning to add a feature to set your own title, titles are meant to be earned and only have a specific number available. Premium members will get access to exclusive titles, perhaps allowing each premium III donor to create a new premium title that all other premium members can use.mlyn148 said:Excuse me for the double post, but may I ask in what ways it's different?
mlyn148
New member
Personally, I think it'd be really cool if Premium III got to make their own unique title.RiotShielder said:I'm not planning to add a feature to set your own title, titles are meant to be earned and only have a specific number available. Premium members will get access to exclusive titles, perhaps allowing each premium III donor to create a new premium title that all other premium members can use.
I don't see much of a difference between the two except that in one, it's more disappointing as all the other premiums can just use the rank you really wanted for yourself.
lex_mine
New member
I will buy premium if I can use Satanistmlyn148 said:Personally, I think it'd be really cool if Premium III got to make their own unique title.
I don't see much of a difference between the two except that in one, it's more disappointing as all the other premiums can just use the rank you really wanted for yourself.
EternalRegret
New member
That title might cause issues, even if it is just a jokelex_mine said:I will buy premium if I can use Satanist
lex_mine
New member
plsEternalRegret said:That title might cause issues, even if it is just a joke
Captin_NutJob
New member
you guys just wanna make a penis prefix..y'all ain't sneaky
lex_mine
New member
plsCaptin_NutJob said:you guys just wanna make a penis prefix..y'all ain't sneaky
Detern
New member
/rate disagreemlyn148 said:Personally, I think it'd be really cool if Premium III got to make their own unique title.
I don't see much of a difference between the two except that in one, it's more disappointing as all the other premiums can just use the rank you really wanted for yourself.
mlyn148
New member
That's fine, but do you mind offering an explanation? That doesn't really get anyone anywhere.Detern said:/rate disagree
Detern
New member
nomlyn148 said:That's fine, but do you mind offering an explanation? That doesn't really get anyone anywhere.
Bena
New member
Yus plz. He niidz it 2 liv.Detern said:
mlyn148
New member
That's fine. Just saying if you want your opinion to hold any weight, you're going to have to offer a reason as to why you have it. Otherwise everyone, myself included, will just ignore you.Detern said:
Because it seriously looks like you're just mad at me over that stupid plug.dj thing, lol.
Detern
New member
kmlyn148 said:That's fine. Just saying if you want your opinion to hold any weight, you're going to have to offer a reason as to why you have it. Otherwise everyone, myself included, will just ignore you.
Because it seriously looks like you're just mad at me over that stupid plug.dj thing, lol.