TallEspanol

New member
The Engineer perk is glitched. You can get Engineer I II and III for only 1 crystal each (Almost free!). In the wiki it says that Engineer I perk should cost 1,500 crystals, and the other perks do cost crystals, so it is obviously a glitch or mistake. It shouldn't be hard to fix it. I've heard about this, but it's not only a rumor because I did get the Engineer perks for 1 crystal each. Just fix this before anyone else gets the perk for free.
 
TallEspanol said:
The Engineer perk is glitched. You can get Engineer I II and III for only 1 crystal each (Almost free!). In the wiki it says that Engineer I perk should cost 1,500 crystals, and the other perks do cost crystals, so it is obviously a glitch or mistake. It shouldn't be hard to fix it. I've heard about this, but it's not only a rumor because I did get the Engineer perks for 1 crystal each. Just fix this before anyone else gets the perk for free.
don't speak about this....
 
If anyone is getting banned, it's Detern for talking off topic. I know I am too right now, but I just want to get only comments about the Engineer glitch in this thread!
 
TallEspanol said:
If anyone is getting banned, it's Detern for talking off topic. I know I am too right now, but I just want to get only comments about the Engineer glitch in this thread!
Woah there chief. Slow down.

He's not going to get banned for a post that was actually relevant, if you understand hinted sarcasm.
He wouldn't just get banned for one off-topic post either... First you start with a verbal warning, then actual warning, then probably one final warning, then a ban... but anyways.

He meant obvious you don't want to speak about this because it's good for us that Engineer is so cheap. No one should want to have to pay MORE money for a perk, because that just means that it's HARDER to obtain it.

Get what I'm saying?
 
TallEspanol said:
The Engineer perk is glitched. You can get Engineer I II and III for only 1 crystal each (Almost free!). In the wiki it says that Engineer I perk should cost 1,500 crystals, and the other perks do cost crystals, so it is obviously a glitch or mistake. It shouldn't be hard to fix it. I've heard about this, but it's not only a rumor because I did get the Engineer perks for 1 crystal each. Just fix this before anyone else gets the perk for free.
This is cuz of the reset. All the tiers/perks cost 1 crystal ATM.

TallEspanol said:
Stop spamming in my thread Detern!

TallEspanol said:
If anyone is getting banned, it's Detern for talking off topic. I know I am too right now, but I just want to get only comments about the Engineer glitch in this thread!
.. <--- this isnt bringing it off topic. And also not bannable LOL.
things like this bring it off topic: hows ya day goin every1?
 
Grijzejager3 said:
This is cuz of the reset. All the tiers/perks cost 1 crystal ATM.

.. <--- this isnt bringing it off topic. And also not bannable LOL.
things like this bring it off topic: hows ya day goin every1?
Sadly no. Every other perk was made to cost much more, I had to pay around 6K for all of Spellcaster just recently.
Engineer either got left out or isn't worth much.
 
mlyn148 said:
Sadly no. Every other perk was made to cost much more, I had to pay around 6K for all of Spellcaster just recently.
Engineer either got left out or isn't worth much.
Oh. Then he updated it.