TimeGlitch said:
I'm taking damage when logging in for being underground. Not sure what's going on.
Same, I were just able 2 logg out. Didn't have anything on me doe...
 
Bena said:
Same, I were just able 2 logg out. Didn't have anything on me doe...
IF you don't have anything on you when you log out maybe if you die and go back to your bed you might not get kicked off the server? It might be that everyone's position got corrupted?... dying might reset it. Not sure.
 
TimeGlitch said:
IF you don't have anything on you when you log out maybe if you die and go back to your bed you might not get kicked off the server? It might be that everyone's position got corrupted?... dying might reset it. Not sure.
I can try ;)

PikachuPals said:
Didnt this happen before with and it was due to miksus name?
Riot said it was because of Miksu... I can remember when it happened, I just stood still and I didn't get kicked out. Well, I got kicked a few times before that, but o well. I can also remember that Riot was on or something. I was atleast talking 2 him, but he wasn't talking 2 me.

TimeGlitch said:
Also, Towny seems to be down. I wonder if that's part of this.
oh... then that's probably it then.
 
Looks like when I join it says: "[Towny Error] Locked in Safe mode!"
So it is totally something wrong with the Towny plugin :p
 
RiotShielder said:
@RiotShielder So I tried to log in because fixed, still suffocated and lost all of my diamond armor & tools + my horses. I can replace my tools I guess, but my horses are gone.. q. q

Any chance you have records of my dropped items and can give me back my horses? (being that it was a bug and not me actually dying.)
 
TimeGlitch said:
@RiotShielder So I tried to log in because fixed, still suffocated and lost all of my diamond armor & tools + my horses. I can replace my tools I guess, but my horses are gone.. q. q

Any chance you have records of my dropped items and can give me back my horses? (being that it was a bug and not me actually dying.)
no
 
(ps, if people are in dirt or something log out quickly and message me on the forums and i'll try to tp you out when you log in)
 
same issue, towny seems to be messed up (does not display on livemap) I can't log in right now EngRos but have a staff member online ready to tp you to spawn once this is fixxed before you log in or you will die and loose your stuff.