TimeGlitch
New member
I'm taking damage when logging in for being underground. Not sure what's going on.
Bena
New member
Same, I were just able 2 logg out. Didn't have anything on me doe...TimeGlitch said:I'm taking damage when logging in for being underground. Not sure what's going on.
TimeGlitch
New member
IF you don't have anything on you when you log out maybe if you die and go back to your bed you might not get kicked off the server? It might be that everyone's position got corrupted?... dying might reset it. Not sure.Bena said:Same, I were just able 2 logg out. Didn't have anything on me doe...
PikachuPals
New member
Didnt this happen before with and it was due to miksus name?
TimeGlitch
New member
I've never encountered this before, do you have more details?PikachuPals said:Didnt this happen before with and it was due to miksus name?
TimeGlitch
New member
Also, Towny seems to be down. I wonder if that's part of this.
Bena
New member
I can tryTimeGlitch said:IF you don't have anything on you when you log out maybe if you die and go back to your bed you might not get kicked off the server? It might be that everyone's position got corrupted?... dying might reset it. Not sure.
Riot said it was because of Miksu... I can remember when it happened, I just stood still and I didn't get kicked out. Well, I got kicked a few times before that, but o well. I can also remember that Riot was on or something. I was atleast talking 2 him, but he wasn't talking 2 me.PikachuPals said:Didnt this happen before with and it was due to miksus name?
oh... then that's probably it then.TimeGlitch said:Also, Towny seems to be down. I wonder if that's part of this.
RiotShielder
New member
Fixed
TimeGlitch
New member
@RiotShielder So I tried to log in because fixed, still suffocated and lost all of my diamond armor & tools + my horses. I can replace my tools I guess, but my horses are gone.. q. qRiotShielder said:Fixed
Any chance you have records of my dropped items and can give me back my horses? (being that it was a bug and not me actually dying.)
Detern
New member
noTimeGlitch said:@RiotShielder So I tried to log in because fixed, still suffocated and lost all of my diamond armor & tools + my horses. I can replace my tools I guess, but my horses are gone.. q. q
Any chance you have records of my dropped items and can give me back my horses? (being that it was a bug and not me actually dying.)
TimeGlitch
New member
(ps, if people are in dirt or something log out quickly and message me on the forums and i'll try to tp you out when you log in)
TimeGlitch
New member
Detern
New member
TimeGlitch
New member
same issue, towny seems to be messed up (does not display on livemap) I can't log in right now EngRos but have a staff member online ready to tp you to spawn once this is fixxed before you log in or you will die and loose your stuff.