mlyn148

New member
Okay, so, I'll lay out the problem straight.

There are a couple people near a town. They are a part of another town, yet they choose to build near a different town. As they are a part of a different nation, and that nation already has outposts on almost every side of my town, I want them to move.

Their land is not claimed. But here's the deal:

If I kill them repeatedly, you ban me for harassment. If I claim their land, you ban me for harassment...

How the heck am I supposed to get them to move to their own town (which is actually a large deal farther away) if I can't do jack crap to them? Sweet words won't cut it.
 
mlyn148 said:
Okay, so, I'll lay out the problem straight.

There are a couple people near a town. They are a part of another town, yet they choose to build near a different town. As they are a part of a different nation, and that nation already has outposts on almost every side of my town, I want them to move.

Their land is not claimed. But here's the deal:

If I kill them repeatedly, you ban me for harassment. If I claim their land, you ban me for harassment...

How the heck am I supposed to get them to move to their own town (which is actually a large deal farther away) if I can't do jack crap to them? Sweet words won't cut it.
He's Reffering to Norende
 
groudan60 said:
He's Reffering to Norende
Norende as the first town, and now Frost_Falls (previously unclaimed) as the second.

I suppose now I DO have a way of removal, but I would appreciate if the first question was answered.
 
I believe what Mlyn is trying to suggest, is that he would like it if there was some sort of system which would allow someone to force another to move their buildings.
 
Pay them, work out a deal, or move somewhere else.

They aren't breaking any rules, as long as they aren't doing this for the purpose of harassing you.
 
RiotShielder said:
Pay them, work out a deal, or move somewhere else.

They aren't breaking any rules, as long as they aren't doing this for the purpose of harassing you.
Sometimes you are the most clueless person out there, riot.
 
Mlyn and Groudan, these are the facts and this is the deal...

  1. I choice the area I did because it was unclaimed and I liked the landscape for building on.
  2. I joined the nation that apposes yours because I made friends in that nation, not because I wanted to trap you in.
  3. Frost Falls is a peaceful town, no wars are warranted as Town Chief, our god is Iantie and she is about balance, love and equality, not fighting.
  4. Frost Falls, although apart of your apposed nation, wishes you no harm or grief and just wish to live peacefully.
  5. If you attack, we will try to reach common ground with words and not swords.
And I agree with Riot and Time, I'm not breaking any rules by claiming the land there and I'm sorry you feel surrounded but this has nothing to do with me, I'm just here to play Minecraft with new friends, and I'm afraid for you, me and Frost Falls will not be moving.