Cinnaminty

New member
Corrupt-a-wish

for those who dont know corrupt-a-wish is a forum game
the first post makes a wish
and the next post has to add an ironic and funny consequence to that wish and also make a wish of his/her own

ex:
Riot: I wish I would have a friend

cinn: Granted but no one can get near 50 meters from you
I wish I had a life

So, yea. Lets get rollin.

My wish:
I wish to get 100,000,000 dollars
 
cinnaminty627 said:
Corrupt-a-wish

for those who dont know corrupt-a-wish is a forum game
the first post makes a wish
and the next post has to add an ironic and funny consequence to that wish and also make a wish of his/her own

ex:
Riot: I wish I would have a friend

cinn: Granted but no one can get near 50 meters from you
I wish I had a life

So, yea. Lets get rollin.

My wish:
I wish to get 100,000,000 dollars
Wish granted, but you have to donate it all to a charity once you get it.

I wish I didn't have homework. Ever.
 
Grijzejager3 said:
Granted, you are allergich for them and eating them will kill you.

I wish I was a staff on rwf.
wish granted but you can't actually play on rwf

I wish I had a car
 
cinnaminty627 said:
granted but you would have to live in jail for the rest of your life.

I wish I had 4014019585091736910957847104 apples.
granted but they are all rotten
I wish I was popular at school