I jump in the portal turn on keep inventory, then suicideE_Nater said:I make you barf it up
I hide it in a portal with no return
I hide the cookie under the sleeping Libraraddict's bed
I kill him and take itSetery10 said:I jump in the portal turn on keep inventory, then suicide
I hide the cookie under the sleeping Libraraddict's bed
I hide the cookie by eating it
I give you ipecac and place the cookie in a landmine field in a bombproof domeE_Nater said:I kill him and take it
I hide the cookie by eating it
I do /fly and pick upSetery10 said:I give you ipecac and place the cookie in a landmine field in a bombproof dome
I hide it in a case of obsidian
I use a diamond pick axeE_Nater said:I do /fly and pick up
I hide it in a case of obsidian
I place the cookie in a locked chest
Grijzejager3
New member
I blow the chest up.
I place the cookie in my bedroom.
I place the cookie in my bedroom.
I steal it from your bedroomGrijzejager3 said:I blow the chest up.
I place the cookie in my bedroom.
I hide it in my shark tank
Grijzejager3
New member
I eat the sharks.
I hide it in my mouse.
I hide it in my mouse.
I take it apart and steal itGrijzejager3 said:I eat the sharks.
I hide it in my mouse.
I hide it in tragik's sword
Grijzejager3
New member
I break the sword and get the cookie out.
I hide it in my secret hideout.
I hide it in my secret hideout.
I hypotize you to give me the cookieGrijzejager3 said:I break the sword and get the cookie out.
I hide it in my secret hideout.
I hide it in riots coding
Grijzejager3
New member
I hack riot's codingE_Nater said:I hypotize you to give me the cookie
I hide it in riots coding
i hide it in my shirt
I pull it outGrijzejager3 said:I hack riot's coding
i hide it in my shirt
I hide it in my closet
Grijzejager3
New member
I steal yout closet.E_Nater said:I pull it out
I hide it in my closet
I hide it inside my dog.
I kill him and rip it outGrijzejager3 said:I steal yout closet.
I hide it inside my dog.
I hide it in my oven on 9000 degrees
Grijzejager3
New member
I put ice in the ovenE_Nater said:I kill him and rip it out
I hide it in my oven on 9000 degrees
I hide it in your stomach.
I have keep inventory on and rip my stomach open and grab itGrijzejager3 said:I put ice in the oven
I hide it in your stomach.
I hide it in your stomach xD