Today I've updated the LiveMap to have a greater visual quality.

Firstly, it now renders using the server texture pack; PureBD craft. It also renders in a much higher resolution, and allows you to zoom further in. Other various improvements have been added as well.

The Main World and Spawn have double the resolution of the Nether and End. The Main World and Spawn also show day and night.

Spawn 3D
/data/storm-history/t42_imgur-CKXYyef.png

Spawn 3D, max zoom
/data/storm-history/t42_imgur-5nCqSE3.png

Spawn Flat
/data/storm-history/t42_imgur-N5Go0iN.png

Spawn Flat, max zoom
/data/storm-history/t42_imgur-Fwbsqqw.png
 
default pack option pls
Not needed but I'd like it.

Also. This new version lags me almost nothing unlike the previous version, so thanks for that!
 
Smaland47 said:
default pack option pls
Not needed but I'd like it.

Also. This new version lags me almost nothing unlike the previous version, so thanks for that!
I could but that'd require a lot of work

Not sure if that's sarcastic
 
I show sarcasm with bad spelling and grammar. :D

Although I think I could've worded that better. I have almost no lag with this version. Previous version lagged me. Thanks for improving it.

As for the default pack, oh well. I can tell what blocks are and that's what matters
 
Smaland47 said:
I show sarcasm with bad spelling and grammar. :D

Although I think I could've worded that better. I have almost no lag with this version. Previous version lagged me. Thanks for improving it.

As for the default pack, oh well. I can tell what blocks are and that's what matters
If anything, this should lag you more, but oh well.

Pure BDcraft is like the best texturepack ever, use it.
 
I really like it, really nice improvement!
But, I have a quick question.
I was looking at the LiveMap and I have no idea how to make it 3D. Is there a button somewhere I am just too blind to find?
 
NightWolf9 said:
I really like it, really nice improvement!
But, I have a quick question.
I was looking at the LiveMap and I have no idea how to make it 3D. Is there a button somewhere I am just too blind to find?
On the right side, there are options