I'm working on making the server a little bit more UUID friendly, you should be able to change names on the forums soon after you change your username.
To update your forum username after you change it, PM me
All titles/perks have been reset.
Things that will transfer
Anything that directly involves vanilla Minecraft
Inventories, Stats, etc.
Your perks and titles (as of 2-14-15)
Your shop location/name
Anything involving quests
Your backpack
Bans, mutes, warnings, etc.
Your home location(s)
Your teleport cooldown (You can't escape it)
Your mail
Your spells
Ad/Tips preference
Death counter (Nobody knows what this is)
Your set title
Your forum account
PM me for a name change
Crystals (As of 2-15-15)
Server stats (ts-mc.net/stats)
Shop plots
I can transfer ownership to your new account
Things that might not transfer (I haven't tested)
Unless otherwise stated, I won't restore things you lose from this list
Your bank (Not released yet)
Anything involving the mechanic/engineer perk
I'll remove these items if it becomes a problem
Your stored horses (The saddles)
Your skills levels
Your shops from the shopkeeper perk
I can remove your old signs for you if you change your name
Please check the transfer lists before changing your name. Items in the untested list may not transfer, and losses will not be restored unless specifically stated otherwise.
To update your forum username after you change it, PM me
All titles/perks have been reset.
Things that will transfer
Anything that directly involves vanilla Minecraft
Inventories, Stats, etc.
Your perks and titles (as of 2-14-15)
Your shop location/name
Anything involving quests
Your backpack
Bans, mutes, warnings, etc.
Your home location(s)
Your teleport cooldown (You can't escape it)
Your mail
Your spells
Ad/Tips preference
Death counter (Nobody knows what this is)
Your set title
Your forum account
PM me for a name change
Crystals (As of 2-15-15)
Server stats (ts-mc.net/stats)
Shop plots
I can transfer ownership to your new account
Things that might not transfer (I haven't tested)
Unless otherwise stated, I won't restore things you lose from this list
Your bank (Not released yet)
Anything involving the mechanic/engineer perk
I'll remove these items if it becomes a problem
Your stored horses (The saddles)
Your skills levels
Your shops from the shopkeeper perk
I can remove your old signs for you if you change your name
Please check the transfer lists before changing your name. Items in the untested list may not transfer, and losses will not be restored unless specifically stated otherwise.