cinnaminty627

New member
Screen Shot 2014-12-14 at 3.07.53 PM.png
It should say who banned you so we can appeal for the bullshit they might have done. did.

Ans also, what was the point of a 10 minute ban?

Uhh lastly, can you now fix the stuff ive been trying to fix for 3 weeks but no mod can handle the superior power of the locked sign, furnases, and the huge dick that setery made?

oh btw, this isn't an appeal.
 
so new player = god? I wouldn't care less. hes still a person. Also, didn't know he was new. My apologies you like new young children.
 
cinnaminty627 said:
so new player = god? I wouldn't care less. hes still a person. Also, didn't know he was new. My apologies you like new young children.
Mouthing off at the owner probably won't help ;c
 
cinnaminty627 said:
so new player = god? I wouldn't care less. hes still a person. Also, didn't know he was new. My apologies you like new young children.
/data/storm-history/t190_imgur-FSyU27p.png

Basically

garmst: hello
cinna: shutup
 
well, I mean, not a single person can get rid of the furnace, sign, and the dick placed at my town for 3 weeks... So if you have the time to complain about my 'rude' language, if you could do me a favor, and not be rude to me, and fix the things ive been trying to ask you.
 
cinnaminty627 said:
well, I mean, not a single person can get rid of the furnace, sign, and the dick placed at my town for 3 weeks... So if you have the time to complain about my 'rude' language, if you could do me a favor, and not be rude to me, and fix the things ive been trying to ask you.
Or, you know, post a report on the forums like a normal player instead of expecting special treatment.
 
I see many people asked you things in the game and you happily agreeing, tping to them and helping them with their needs. So i can't do that too? What you say, I 100% agree with, but the actions in the server dont really align with the things you say.
 
cinnaminty627 said:
I see many people asked you things in the game and you happily agreeing, tping to them and helping them with their needs. So i can't do that too? What you say, I 100% agree with, but the actions in the server dont really align with the things you say.
I'm much more motivated to help those who don't insult me.
 
I insult you becuase you dont help. Its just like who came first chicken or the egg. I wouldn't insult you for no reason. And if i did, its honestly 99% a joke. If i sound serious to you, I wont make any more jokes. fair and square.
 
Sorry to butt in, but to say Riot never helps is ridiculous. He works on the server quite a bit, and I always see him helping others.

To the "99% a joke" thing, it doesn't matter. He was a new player, how would he know you're joking? Also pretty sure there's a rule about being respectful toward other players.

As far as the stuff placed in your town, Riot isn't the only one that can fix it. Make a report and one of us will deal with it when we're on the server.
 
Captin_NutJob said:
Sorry to butt in, but to say Riot never helps is ridiculous. He works on the server quite a bit, and I always see him helping others.
Well, Im never put under the category of those others.

Captin_NutJob said:
To the "99% a joke" thing, it doesn't matter. He was a new player, how would he know you're joking? Also pretty sure there's a rule about being respectful toward other players.
Once again, at the time, I wasn't paying attention to the chat. Just talking and waiting for someone with power to reply. I had ./msg and ./tc running so the comment kinda blended in which I again didn't mean to be rude.

Captin_NutJob said:
As far as the stuff placed in your town, Riot isn't the only one that can fix it. Make a report and one of us will deal with it when we're on the server.
Ive asked dx, and he didn't respond. He was active as he was moving on the live map, and answering questions from other people. I asked the lone wolf and he stats that he is always busy. I asked luca, and he tried to help, but he said he didn't have permission to break the things i had asked.
 
cinnaminty627 said:
Well, Im never put under the category of those others.

Once again, at the time, I wasn't paying attention to the chat. Just talking and waiting for someone with power to reply. I had ./msg and ./tc running so the comment kinda blended in which I again didn't mean to be rude.

Ive asked dx, and he didn't respond. He was active as he was moving on the live map, and answering questions from other people. I asked the lone wolf and he stats that he is always busy. I asked luca, and he tried to help, but he said he didn't have permission to break the things i had asked.
Maybe if you didn't act like a jerk to others, they might return your kindness.
 
Setery10 said:
Maybe if you didn't act like a jerk to others, they might return your kindness.
says the person who started all of this? Like, why do you come to my village and lock all my stuff and grief? I at least dont do that. Yes, im the jerk.