RiotShielder

New member
Just to keep track of crystals given to those who have contributed

12-20-14
PikachuPals - 5000 crystals for wiki
Setery10 - 1000 crystals for wiki

12-21-14
mlyn148 - 1750 crystals for wiki
 
RiotShielder said:
Just to keep track of crystals given to those who have contributed

12-20-14
PikachuPals - 5000 crystals for wiki
Setery10 - 1000 crystals for wiki
oh that's how i ended up with money thanks riot :D
 
If you've contributed to the wiki in the last 1-2 weeks let me know, I haven't been able to verify the edits like I was before.
 
RiotShielder said:
If you've contributed to the wiki in the last 1-2 weeks let me know, I haven't been able to verify the edits like I was before.
I and Pika have contributed a crapton.
 
I did minor editing to various pages over the past couple weeks, haven't really kept much track myself. Will do some more tomorrow hopefully.