Hey all!

We've been hard at work on the server, since the last announcement at the beginning of this month, we've made significant progress, including

  • Creation of the hub & creative servers
  • New chat & title plugins written from scratch, will be deeply integrated with our other games
  • Start of the first map for our first game mode (More on that later)
We've made progress on much more than what was listed, however those were the biggest points so far.

From here on out, we're able to let everyone follow our ideas for the server, as well as our progress a bit more closely.

You can view my progress on plugins here under the 'contributions' section, each green square represents a day I've worked on a plugin (or site) for the server, the darker the color, the more work done (in theory). Once the server is more developed, we'll enable plugin access to our issue/feature trackers for plugins.

I'd like to especially thank @WinterSolstice8 for his help with building the hub as well as a map for one of our games, he saved us a lot of time and allowed us to deploy much more rapidly than we otherwise could've.

We'll be releasing more information on our first mini game, Zombie Survival, in the coming weeks. Our current release estimate is optimistically mid/late february. This is a unique and completely custom game, coded from scratch, we've put a lot of careful planning into it, and we know you'll love it.
 
Looks great so far :)
Couple questions: Are you still working on the survival world or am I glitched and can't get to it? Also, Where do you want us to report bugs? When I clicked the diamond to go to creative, I fell off the world and died lol.
 
RaviaX said:
Looks great so far :)
Couple questions: Are you still working on the survival world or am I glitched and can't get to it? Also, Where do you want us to report bugs? When I clicked the diamond to go to creative, I fell off the world and died lol.
Riot couldn't figure out why that was happening. Also the survival world isn't up at this time. Also, I think the fall into the void is just a one time thing.
 
WinterSolstice8 said:
Riot couldn't figure out why that was happening. Also the survival world isn't up at this time. Also, I think the fall into the void is just a one time thing.
Ok cool, thanks! I'll let you know if it happens again. Can't wait to see the new changes!