RiotShielder

New member
Today I redid 3 of our plugins, which should allow some new features soon. I'll be redoing a lot more in time, so that the server will be more custom and overall work better.

Plugins redone
- Deaths
- Tips/Ads
- Custom Messages (Join, Leave, etc)
- Shop teleports
- Prefixes

Plugins I need to redo (In order)
- Auctions
- PvP protection
- Server Pinging
- Analytics (Staff-only plugin)
- Stargates (Maybe)
- Stats (Depends on MySQL capability)
- Backpacks (Not really sure)
- Chest Networks (Not really sure)

Plugins I want to redo in the next few months
- Locks
- Quests
- MobArena
- Towns
- Stats
 
With deaths, I plan to allow you to create custom messages for when you die/kill another player. Also I want to create custom death messages for the arenas, as well as the ability to toggle seeing them. Might be a nice premium perk.

Tips/Ads can be toggles (/toggle-tips, /toggle-ads). Ads aren't displayed at the moment, but should be soon.

Custom messages retains the same functionality, just redone by me.

Shop teleports are currently up however I'm not documenting them since I want to move to a new system soon. I'll try to get this up tomorrow if I can.
 
Working on a new titles plugin at the moment, I have the shop plugin done but I'm not sure if it works yet, I'll need to debug it tonight.
 
Titles plugin is working and up. Not 100% tested yet so it probably has a few glitches. Also improved the death and join/leave messages. Shop plugin is ready but not implemented yet

Title commands:
/titleset <title>
/titlelist

At the moment only 3 basic titles work, I'll add more ASAP
 
Polishing up shops still, I just need to limit the warps to spawn, then it'll be ready for use. Also need to do a tiny more polishing with titles for the commands, and also need to do a better default prefix. More polishing for other plugins too but they aren't as important.

All titles were added last night.
 
I'll be applying the changes later once I get home. I'll probably have to debug some of the code for syntax errors/other things I did wrong. Shop warps should work but I'm not 100% sure.