TallEspanol

New member
The forums have recently been attacked with complaints of animal and villager killing. I'm not a Mod who can do any big changes about this, but I know a solution- use the Mechanic Perk. With this perk, and a little bit of redstone (contact me in-game if you need some I can give you a lot of redstone for free), you can create hidden rooms, which are safe from enemies. I only tell where these rooms in my house are to friends and trusted allies. All of my diamonds as well as my carrot farm (You can lock in animals and villagers too) are locked up with secret doors that only people from Jadatti can get in. With the Mechanic Perk it is easy to create a secret door. Hopefully this will fix all the arguments in the forums. If you don't know how to use the Mechanic Perk, there are tutorials in the Wiki. Comment if you want me to upload tutorial videos about the redstone work (I am a pro redstone-er).
 
won't work. They will put sounds on and use /c purge when they hear Animal noises.
Plus they could spam /c phase.

Just like mlyn said, spells are disabled atm so everything is fine now.
 
I think that instead of disabling all spells, disabling some spells, such as Phase, Firenova, and Purge, would be awesome.
 
Phase is so useful though.
But maybe disable firenova and purge and give longer cooldown to fireball + combust so people can't use it to massacre animals as fast.
 
PikachuPals said:
Phase is so useful though.
But maybe disable firenova and purge and give longer cooldown to fireball + combust so people can't use it to massacre animals as fast.
Fireball doesnt do shit
 
RiotShielder said:
Spells will likely return after I finish the new town plugin.
Which will allow you to disable spells, correct?
It would actually be cool if you could disable certain spells, so ones like stone vision could still be used.
 
mlyn148 said:
Which will allow you to disable spells, correct?
It would actually be cool if you could disable certain spells, so ones like stone vision could still be used.
stone vision??? Xray haxs.
 
Maybe make spell caster rank not as op, or just change it to no killing animals in town unless you're part of the town.
 
ULecks said:
Maybe make spell caster rank not as op, or just change it to no killing animals in town unless you're part of the town.
Its fine now. They are disabled and in the future a new town plugin will be used that can prevent this from happening.