Grijzejager3

New member
As you can see in the title I am NOT able to join the server, does anyone else have this problem?

For me it says this: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.timeout,ReadTimeoutException.
It keeps saying that, I tried to refresh it over 10 times.

~Grijzejager3.
 
Yeah, getting it here too. I thought it was Mojang, but the Multiplayer Services are supposedly just fine. Likely the server being a derp or (maybe) it's just a temporary problem that will go away with the tick of time. I wouldn't worry about it too much, Riot will fix it ASAP.
 
ShadowBlade2498 said:
Yeah, getting it here too. I thought it was Mojang, but the Multiplayer Services are supposedly just fine. Likely the server being a derp or (maybe) it's just a temporary problem that will go away with the tick of time. I wouldn't worry about it too much, Riot will fix it ASAP.
Ye, Its a problem with the server only, I think that riot crashed cuz he's to often AFK.

CookieMage107 said:
Same... It's really the only reason I'm on the forums :D
^^