Hey everyone!

You've probably noticed in the past week or so that our spawn has been receiving a bit of an upgrade, I've hired a builder to create some new buildings and redo our old ones, and so far he's done a great job!

In the next few days, he will be working on creating a few more. I've also been working on NPCs to make them slightly less boring, more of them will talk now, and in the future, guard NPCs might do something. Maybe.

Blacksmith
2015-01-25_22-59-27.png


Bakery
2015-01-25_22-59-15.png


Watchtowers
2015-01-25_22-59-48.png


Windmill
2015-01-26_16-41-51.png


Florist
2015-01-26_16-42-00.jpg


Fountain
2015-01-26_16-45-01.png
 

Attachments

  • 2015-01-25_22-59-27.png
    2015-01-25_22-59-27.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 2015-01-25_22-59-15.png
    2015-01-25_22-59-15.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 2015-01-25_22-59-48.png
    2015-01-25_22-59-48.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 2015-01-26_16-41-51.png
    2015-01-26_16-41-51.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 2015-01-26_16-42-00.jpg
    2015-01-26_16-42-00.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 2015-01-26_16-45-01.png
    2015-01-26_16-45-01.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
From what I have seen, this guy has done a great job. Smaland and I were too lazy for this task, so glad that it's still getting done. :)