Hey all!

Today I made a few changes to the server, mostly adding/tweaking features but some other things as well.

Firstly, please welcome @TimeGlitch as a trial mod! He was added a few days ago, and will be helping us out with moderating the server, if he does well he will be promoted to a full mod.

Next, I've created a new Redstone shop which will house the engineering trainers in the future, also the tavern has been tweaked a bit in preparation for the new daily quest npcs. More buildings will be made in the future.

Arenas have also been changed. You can now only join/spectate the mob arena when you're withing 500 blocks of it, which should prevent abusing it as a teleport. The PvP arena also had plenty of changes with kits being completely redone and made similar to the mob arena.

More changes soon!
 
RiotShielder said:
Arenas have also been changed. You can now only join/spectate the mob arena when you're withing 500 blocks of it, which should prevent abusing it as a teleport.

More changes soon!
Gee, I wonder why this has been implemented
 
RiotShielder said:
Arenas have also been changed. You can now only join/spectate the mob arena when you're withing 500 blocks of it, which should prevent abusing it as a teleport.
Now what am I going to do when I get trapped in an elevator.