RiotShielder
New member
Looking to see where I need to improve, also working on other new features as well, but I want to see where the negatives are.
IM NOT ROTTEN!!1111PBrowne said:There are just some rotten apples
Well every little thing seems to break your rules then. -_-RiotShielder said:Posts are edited when a part of them breaks the server rules.
Posts are deleted when they are pointless, contribute to an argument, or are otherwise idiotic at my discretion. It's not censorship, it's babysitting.
Only when it's arguing or going off topic.Detern said:Well every little thing seems to break your rules then. -_-
A parent doesn't yell at its toddler over every stupid thing.RiotShielder said:Only when it's arguing or going off topic.
About the community, it never was bad at all until certain players showed up. Then they claim that older players like me and others are the reason it's so bad, even though they lit the fire. :/Cinnaminty said:Hey, i can finally rant! Well, the first thing that really annoys me is that the staff is as of now, can't do anything and most of the staff is powerless. Making them lazy and honestly unhelpful in most cases.
Another thing is how as soon as a disagree mark is given out on the forums, the disagree rating and all the other under positive rating was cleared out. I believe that we should have the right to disagree and dislike ideas that we think is bad.
This next one may be just me, but I tend to lag a lot on the server and thats quite annoying.
The Mob Arena currently is a hassle to navigate and I liked the old Mob arena better, You could have added some small walls, and such to the old one and that would have been fine. Because of the mazy arena now, it is hard to escape and run when you are cornered every other second. Because of the maze kits like archer is UP and Oddjob is OP imo.
On the other hand, the PVP Arena, archer is a bit OP in a sense that without the opponent having great swift dodging skill, an archer can easily kill the opponent. Personally, I think the Punch is not needed on the bow.
Lastly, the community. Some people in this community isn't too great, and the economy is terrible. There are just a few people that stand out that make the server not that fun, and I may be one of them. Going back to the economy, I think it is quite ridiculous that diamonds and such are only worth 45 crystals according to some sellers and that makes all the other smaller items, like "Stack of wood for 2 crystals?"
Yes thats something that is hard to fix with riots power, just putting that outside for everyone.