Four_Dee said:
I think something that can be improved is the economy, in my opinion, getting some money is probably the hardest thing to get on the server.
Here is some suggestions:
1. Make the shops a bit more obvious
2. Set up NPC shops that set a price for other stores to base off
3. Currency rewards from killing mobs, killing the same mob gives you less and less each time
4. More games such as MA, maybe like some parkour or something creative that doesn't completely ruin the survival aspect.

1. But that is no fun
2. Already done
3. Will break the server
4. Sounds great
 
EternalRegret said:
1. But that is no fun
2. Already done
3. Will break the server
4. Sounds great
3. This would in no way break the server. It isn't hard to award currency for each mob killed.
 
I liked the old ma better <3

And lag. I don't like lag. No one likes lag.

I haven't been playing much lately, so haven't been noticing the fights, but when they do break out when I'm on they look pretty serious. I can easily fix my not going on a lot, but I don't know how the fights can be fixed.

I also agree with cinnaminty in that the economy is weird.
45 crystals for a diamond, when most skills and server things cost around 2000+ crystals seems off to me
 
I understand that you guys want to sort stuff out yourself, but we've asked you repeatedly to use war chat for arguments. When nobody listens, that's when we have to step in and take action. There's no place for that in global chat.
 
mlyn148 said:
A parent doesn't yell at its toddler over every stupid thing.

Here's the thing Riot. Improvements are never gained over kind words. They're gained through argument and debate. It's about time you realized that.
You wanted a mature server, so stop treating it like its player base consists of stupid 12 year olds, aka, like a baby. We don't need to be babysat, and we frequently handle discussions on our own. Of course you wouldn't know, because you AFK all day, decide to show up in the middle of an argument, and you decide that it's time to shut it down... When you really don't need to do so.

P.S, love how you deleted my post that was on topic. For lack of a better word, right now you appear overbearing. And no one likes it.
damn son

My opinions: I don't like how I always get greifed....
even my damn banners get stolen.
 
Captin_NutJob said:
I understand that you guys want to sort stuff out yourself, but we've asked you repeatedly to use war chat for arguments. When nobody listens, that's when we have to step in and take action. There's no place for that in global chat.
I try to. Problem is the opposing side never enters.
 
EternalRegret said:
It will break the economy of the server
10-20 cents for mobs wouldn't break anything. That's 100 mobs for 10 bucks. If you grind consistently, you could probably only make $100 per every hour or so.
 
mlyn148 said:
10-20 cents for mobs wouldn't break anything. That's 100 mobs for 10 bucks. If you grind consistently, you could probably only make $100 per every hour or so.
I've never liked the idea of getting money for killing mobs.

Perhaps a bounty system though? The more mobs you kill, the higher your worth.

Teleporting resets your bounty, and the only way to claim your bounty is to walk to spawn, the further out you are from spawn, the more your kills are worth.
 
RiotShielder said:
I've never liked the idea of getting money for killing mobs.

Perhaps a bounty system though? The more mobs you kill, the higher your worth.

Teleporting resets your bounty, and the only way to claim your bounty is to walk to spawn, the further out you are from spawn, the more your kills are worth.
You're*.
 
Can't you abuse this too easily still? Afk next to grinder for 30 mins, take wooden swords out to kill em, rinse repeat.
Wait till worth 10000mil leave your town via stargates win
Or just set a grinder protected by outpost right out of spawn that works too.
 
I think you should add the /ignore command. It will cut out unwanted chatter that a player chooses to not see.