EternalRegret
New member
Friends are people who can be of use to each other
Bena
New member
But what if they are able to make me believe that we need each other? What is then life if I am 2 dumb 2 understand when someone is lying to me, and when they make funn of me on a sarcastic way, so I don't understand it, says "Thank you" and smiles at them? What if you are not you? What if you get controlled by some kind of creatures that we are test subjects for? What if this world isn't real? What if our thoughts isn't real? What can you do that tells you that you are a real thing, and not nothing. What are we? Why are we here? How did we get here? All we have is theory, we don't know. As some Vikings long long ago wrote down on a stone: "mennesket vet lite" <--- It's norwegian, use google translate to find out what it means, but what if google translate isn't real? What if nothing is real? I don't know, ok?! I am just a kid, why am I thinking about this kind of stuff? I give up, I quit...EternalRegret said:Friends are people who can be of use to each other
PikachuPals
New member
What if ur enemies r ur friends and ur friends r ur enemies.
EternalRegret
New member
Then you are just the average sucker in the corporate world.Bena said:But what if they are able to make me believe that we need each other? What is then life if I am 2 dumb 2 understand when someone is lying to me, and when they make funn of me on a sarcastic way, so I don't understand it, says "Thank you" and smiles at them? What if you are not you? What if you get controlled by some kind of creatures that we are test subjects for? What if this world isn't real? What if our thoughts isn't real? What can you do that tells you that you are a real thing, and not nothing. What are we? Why are we here? How did we get here? All we have is theory, we don't know. As some Vikings long long ago wrote down on a stone: "mennesket vet lite" <--- It's norwegian, use google translate to find out what it means, but what if google translate isn't real? What if nothing is real? I don't know, ok?! I am just a kid, why am I thinking about this kind of stuff? I give up, I quit...
That's for gurls psshhhhPikachuPals said:What if ur enemies r ur friends and ur friends r ur enemies.
Captin_NutJob
New member
get outdx2tuyen said:how can tables b reel if our eyes arent
bruh
lex_mine
New member
the tables are ur eyesdx2tuyen said:how can tables b reel if our eyes arent
bruh
Bena
New member
Ikr. How can annything be real? What is "real"? Are we "real"? How can you know that we are real? Please tell me.dx2tuyen said:how can tables b reel if our eyes arent
bruh
Where do you want him to get out of? Your room maybe? The problem is just that he haven't been in your room... soooo... yeah.Captin_NutJob said:get out
What is the chairs around the table then?lex_mine said:the tables are ur eyes
lex_mine
New member
earsBena said:Ikr. How can annything be real? What is "real"? Are we "real"? How can you know that we are real? Please tell me.
Where do you want him to get out of? Your room maybe? The problem is just that he haven't been in your room... soooo... yeah.
What is the chairs around the table then?
Bena
New member
Grijzejager3
New member
Im ur friend..... i think.
Bena
New member
EternalRegret
New member
Bena
New member
Nope, it is not that. I haven't seen you. Just look at the playtime:EternalRegret said:
My playtime: 06d 13h 50m 58s
Your playtime: 06d 05h 08m 05s
See? I have played more than you.
EternalRegret
New member
Bena
New member
Nah, I have seen you on some times. And btw. we do probably have different time zones. I live in Norway, you live in a place far away from me.EternalRegret said:
Grijzejager3
New member
There. 3 ratings = illuminati.mlyn148 said: