RiotShielder

New member
Optifine
Optifine adds options for improved performance and visual quality. It's essential to use to get maximum performance while playing.

Downloads

Any other mod that doesn't give you a significant advantage over others is completely allowed. If you're unsure, feel free to ask in this thread.
 
Just want to say this because I'm seeing a lot of it from you two, and I know it bothered me when I used to moderate forums. I think there should be a rule against pointless, short, spamming of posts. This can be defined as anything that doesn't appear to make any real contributions to the overall thread or to any ideas presented in said thread. This can be shown to be anything from spamming emoticons ";p" , not elaborating as to why you do or don't support something "yeh", or having an off topic conversation / making posts in the incorrect thread. Thanks.
A good mod suggestion would be Better Sprint Mod. Though a similar feature has been implemented into vanilla Minecraft in 1.6, it's still a helpful and well known mod.
 
ShadowBlade2498 said:
Just want to say this because I'm seeing a lot of it from you two, and I know it bothered me when I used to moderate forums. I think there should be a rule against pointless, short, spamming of posts. This can be defined as anything that doesn't appear to make any real contributions to the overall thread or to any ideas presented in said thread. This can be shown to be anything from spamming emoticons ";p" , not elaborating as to why you do or don't support something "yeh", or having an off topic conversation / making posts in the incorrect thread. Thanks.
A good mod suggestion would be Better Sprint Mod. Though a similar feature has been implemented into vanilla Minecraft in 1.6, it's still a helpful and well known mod.
its a long story... didn't really think it was pointless its really an inside joke
 
I think it would be nice to have a minimap option and either gravestones (so your stuff doesn't despawn) or waypoints (so you can find your way back to your point of death easily)