NightWolfy
New member
I recommend Nodus.
ShadowBlade2498
New member
Rei's Minimap is useful for setting waypoints and keeping labels at cool places.
RiotShielder
New member
Updated the OP
PigsPotato
New member
Huzuni
Captin_NutJob
New member
RiotShielder
New member
bannedE_Nater said:Meh Cookie hacks work the best
Includes aimbot as well <3
Grijze3MC
New member
Huzuni 2.0*PigsPotato said:Huzuni
w0ts huzuni?Grijzejager3 said:Huzuni 2.0*
Grijze3MC
New member
A hacked client.E_Nater said:w0ts huzuni?
ShadowBlade2498
New member
Just want to say this because I'm seeing a lot of it from you two, and I know it bothered me when I used to moderate forums. I think there should be a rule against pointless, short, spamming of posts. This can be defined as anything that doesn't appear to make any real contributions to the overall thread or to any ideas presented in said thread. This can be shown to be anything from spamming emoticons ";p" , not elaborating as to why you do or don't support something "yeh", or having an off topic conversation / making posts in the incorrect thread. Thanks.
A good mod suggestion would be Better Sprint Mod. Though a similar feature has been implemented into vanilla Minecraft in 1.6, it's still a helpful and well known mod.
A good mod suggestion would be Better Sprint Mod. Though a similar feature has been implemented into vanilla Minecraft in 1.6, it's still a helpful and well known mod.
its a long story... didn't really think it was pointless its really an inside jokeShadowBlade2498 said:Just want to say this because I'm seeing a lot of it from you two, and I know it bothered me when I used to moderate forums. I think there should be a rule against pointless, short, spamming of posts. This can be defined as anything that doesn't appear to make any real contributions to the overall thread or to any ideas presented in said thread. This can be shown to be anything from spamming emoticons ";p" , not elaborating as to why you do or don't support something "yeh", or having an off topic conversation / making posts in the incorrect thread. Thanks.
A good mod suggestion would be Better Sprint Mod. Though a similar feature has been implemented into vanilla Minecraft in 1.6, it's still a helpful and well known mod.
RiotShielder
New member
Updated the OP
Grijze3MC
New member
Op? Dont u mean of? Btw, what about reis minimap 1.8?RiotShielder said:Updated the OP
PikachuPals
New member
OP = original post.Grijzejager3 said:Op? Dont u mean of? Btw, what about reis minimap 1.8?
Grijze3MC
New member
O.PikachuPals said:OP = original post.